Superbeam is a file-sharing app in which we transfer the files between two devices. And Superbeam is an effortless file sharing app and is also a free communication app. Superbeam is SuperConvenience for your computer, it is also compatible with Windows, Linux or Mac.
With the help of Superbeam, you do not have to memorize passwords or search for other devices. You can easily be paired by using QR code, NFC(Near Field Communication) or entering sharing keys. Superbeam is the easiest and fastest way to transfer the number of files between android devices at high speed. We were able to transfer a 100MB file in less than 10 seconds. The most important thing Superbeam is fully the best file transfer app for android and PC. Superbeam is published on 2015-06-27. Superbeam pro version is also available on Playstore. The latest version of superbeam is 4.1.3 which is compatible sharing from the new Google photos and some bug fixes, this is our advanced version which follows our latest features as well as the latest features. Superbeam is compatible for all devices but the minimum requirement is Android 4.0.3+. Superbeam is also compatible with PC because no more USB cables are required. In superbeam, by default, all received files are saved in SD card/Superbeam.
- It is the easiest and fastest way to share large files.
- Keep a history of all transfer operations.
- Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
- It automatically changes the duplicate file names into unique numbers.
- Share single as well as multiple files of any type like photos, media, zip-file, apk files, etc.
- All received files are saved in SD card/ Superbeam by default.
- Change the default saving location.
- Super easy sharing with your devices using the superbeam app.
The latest version of Superbeam is 4.1.3 which is published on 04.11.15. In this version, Suitable sharing from the new Google photos.
These are the previous apk versions of Superbeam-